At the Juvenile Justice Center, we serve youth and families involved in the delinquency and dependency court process. The department offers a range of services from programs and guidance to resources specially designed to rehabilitate juveniles and support families such as, counseling, youth employment opportunities, community restitution and life enrichment programs, education programs, substance abuse programs, victim/offender mediation and restitution, parenting classes and community committees. Additionally, the Juvenile Justice Center provides a secure detention facility that is committed to the safety and skills development of all juveniles in custody. Further information regarding Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) can be found on CASA of Yavapai County's Website .
Yavapai County Juvenile Court embraces the Kids at Hope model and believes, “All children are capable of success, NO EXCEPTIONS!”
The revenue for this department is provided through monies from the County general fund, the State of Arizona, fees, and grants.
- Integrity – Always doing what is considered honorable and morally right.
- Stewardship – Responsibly guiding and protecting our youth, staff, and community.
- Perseverance – Testing our courage, even in defeat, without losing heart.
- Collaboration – Producing mutually rewarding results through teamwork.
- Professionalism – Promoting the pursuit of excellence.
- Dignity – Respecting the inherent value and worth of all.