Public Works

 Click on a category to the left to filter the list of forms below.

Can I landscape in the county right-of-way?

A right-of-way permit is required to landscape within the limits of a maintained county right-of-way. Please contact the Public Works Department for a permit application, a list of requirements, and associated fees.

Will the county trim tree branches obstructing intersections?

The Road Division is responsible for trimming brush and trees that grow within the public right-of-way. (Adjacent to roadways)

If you see an area where the trees or brush obstruct visibility of the roadway, on-coming traffic, or associated traffic control devices, please call the Roads Division.

Brush growing along right-of-way that may obstruct vision from a private driveway is the responsibility of the property owner (or driveway owner).

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2023 by Yavapai County Government
Back To Top